It’s a nice day, isn’t it?
noon (n) goodbye (int)
low (adj) slow (adj)
baby (n) sometimes (adv)
feel like have a hard time come along
低的 慢的，缓慢 的
价格，价钱； 代价 和某人交谈 停止做某事 浏览 迷；狂热者
price (n) talk with sb stop doing sth look through fan (n)
traffic (n) review (n)
be careful sb prepare for sth/to do sth
当心，小心 某人准备做某 事
I have __all my papers but I still can‘t find my notes． A．looked through B．looked for C．looked after D．looked out
? Look 构成的词组
Look like--- 看起来像 look the same—看起来一样 Look at– 看 look for– 寻找 look after--- 照看/照顾 Look out – 小心/向外看 look over—检查 Look around/ round/ about----环顾四周 Look up—(在字典，时刻表中）查找
? ? ? ? noon n.正午 不可数 at noon 在中午 by noon 到中午之前 By…到…时候为止
1,fan n.迷，狂热者 ? idol n. 偶像 2, fan n. 扇子（可数名词 ） ? floor fan 落地扇 desk fan 台扇 ? ceiling fan 吊扇
feel like like ----- 是介词 feel like + v.ing ①感觉像…. ， I feel like a flying bird. ② 表示“想要”= want /would like I don’t feel like eating anything. 我不想吃任何东西。
在一个陈述句之后附上一个简短的疑 问句，对陈述句提出相反的疑问，这种疑 问句叫反意疑问句。 如：
1. SARS is scary, isn’t it? 2. We speak Chinese, don’t we?
结构一： 前肯，+ 后否
eg. SARS is scary, isn’t it?
结构二： 前否，+ 后肯
eg. SARS isn’t scary, is it?
结构一： 前肯，+ 后否
aren’t you 1. You are an actor, ________ _____ ? 2. He is a good boy, ________ ______ ? isn’t he 3. It was fine yesterday, _______ ___ ? wasn’t it 4. You were studying when I called weren’t you you last night, __________ _____ ? 5. She is going to visit me, _____ ____? isn’t she 6. I am Chinese, ______ ______? aren’t I
doesn’t it 1. It often rains here, ________ ___ ? 2. He likes soccer, _________ ____ ? doesn’t he 3. You have a headache, _______ you? don’t ___ 4. I called you yesterday, _______ __? didn’t I
1. You will go to America, ______ ___ ? won’t you 2. We have ever been to Shanghai, _________ ______ ? haven’t we
1. His mother is a doctor, ______ ____ ? isn’t she 2. The dogs are fighting, _______ _____? aren’t they 3. There is a boy in our classroom, _______ _______ ? isn’t there 4. There were many cars in the street, _________ ________ ? weren’t there 5. There will be robots in our families, ________ ______ ? won’t there
6. Sit down please, _______________ ? will / won’t you 7. Please call me, _________________? will / won’t you 8. Let’s go home, ________________ ? shall / shan’t we
9. Let us go home, ________________ ? will / won’t you
10. Let me see, __________________ ? will / won’t you
结构二： 前否，+ 后肯
1. You aren’t an actor, ______ ____ ? are you 2. He isn’t a good boy, ______ _____ ? is he 3. It wasn’t fine yesterday, ____ ____ ? was it 4. It doesn’t rain here, ______ ____ ? does it 5. His sister doesn’t have a headache, ________ _____ ? does she 6. You didn’t call me yesterday, did you _______ _____?
7. You won’t go to U.S.A., ______ ____? will you
8. There isn’t a boy in our classroom,
______ _______ ? is there 9. There weren’t many cars in the street, _______ _______ ? were there will you 10. Don’t smoke, _______ _____ ? shall we 11. Don’t let’s do it, _______ _____ ？
反意疑问句特殊情况 1,当陈述部分含有 little/few/never/hardly/seldom/no/neither/nobo dy/nothing,none等表示否定意义的词时，疑问 部分要用肯定形式。 She has few friends, does she? She has never been there,has she? There was nothing in the box, was there? None of us knows it, do we?
? 2,当陈述部分否定意义的词如：unhappy, dislike,careless 等含有否定词缀在派生词 时，仍按肯定句对待，疑问部分用否定形 式。 ? He looks unhappy today, doesn’t he ? ? The girl dislikes history ,doesn’t she?
3，陈述部分为I think/ believe/ suppose 引导 的宾语从句，疑问部分根据从句的情况及 整句所表达的肯定或否定意义来完成。 ? I think he is at home isn’t he? ? I don’t believe Tom can succeed, can he ?
4,当陈述部分是there be句型时， ? There are some apples. aren’t there? ? There will be robots in people’s home in the future, won’t there? 5,省略的感叹句的反意疑问句一律使用否定 形式，并用be 的一般现在时。 ? What a clever boy， isn’t he? What beautiful girls, aren’t they?
6,祈使句的反意疑问句 Please close the door, won’t you? Don’t close the door, will you? ? Let 开头的祈使句 ? Let’s go, shall we? ? Let us go, will you? 7， 陈述部分是I am..，疑问部分要用 aren‘t I. I’m as tall as your sister，aren‘t I ？
8,陈述部分有have to +v.原 (had to + v.原)，疑问部
分常用don‘t +主语（didn’t +主语）。
We have to get there at eight, don't we? 9，陈述部分若为主从复合句，疑问部分的主 语通常与主句的主语一致。 She said he would come tomorrow, didn’t she? He told us how to get to the farm, didn’t he?
? 1.It is a fine day ,isn’t it? ? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t. ? 2. It isn’t a fine day, is it? ? Yes(不), it is. No(是的), it isn’t. 注意：永远不可能出现yes后面跟否定形式或 者no 后面永远不可能跟肯定形式的情况。
? Dear Kim, ? Sometimes it isn’t easy being the new kid at school, but I had a wonderful time on Saturday night. Thank you so much for inviting me. I didn’t know some of the girls, but they were all really friendly to me. And the video you showed was really funny. I feel like part of the group now. ? Maria
? Dear Tony, ? Thanks for showing me the school last week. I was having a hard time find it until you came along. And I enjoyed meeting Carlos. He’s really good at math, isn’t he? He said he’d help me with my math project. Friends like you make it a lot easier to get along in a new place. ? Bill
? Dear Allen, ? Thanks for the tickets for next week’s game. I’m sorry you and your father can’t go, but I’m really happy to have the tickets. I’m going to ask my cousin,Tommy, to go with me. I’ll think of as we watch the Black Socks win the game. (I hope!) ? John
谢 谢 收 看
本 讲 结 束